Creterra Ltd is respects the privacy of each individual (any identified
or identifiable living person). All the information you provide us by visiting
our website will be stored and used responsibly. Taking into consideration
the changing technological and legislatory environments, we encourage you
to visit this section of our website from time to time for any changes or
Ltd, which aims to inform the visitors and users of this website on how
Creterra Ltd processes their ""Personal Data"". Specifically:"
2. Why we collect your Personal Data
- To track and provide you with information on your order.
- We may use IP addresses for client profiling purposes.
- We may use your Personal Data to help us track user traffic patterns,
to communicate with you about orders, goods, services and promotional offers,
to improve our website, to update our records and maintain your account
with us, to be able to provide you with customised services and targeted
offers according to your preferences, to be able to develop and recommend
products and services based on an understanding of your interests and needs.
- We may access, copy, preserve, or delete any Personal Data where we are
required to so by any applicable laws, statutes, regulations, standards
or codes of conduct or competent authority or to protect our rights or those
of our partners or customers.
3. What Personal Data is collected
- Name and surname, contact details (street address, telephone number, fax
number, email address), company details, order details, username and password.
- Some information could be stored automatically when you entered our website,
such as the IP address, computer and connection information such as browser
type and version, your operating system and platform, the full Uniform Resource
Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date
and time), cookie number, goods or services you viewed or searched for,
parts of our site you visited and any phone number used to contact us. "
small amounts of information, which are stored in your browser so that the
server may remember certain information later, for example the country of
residence which you chose when you first visited our site. The cookie does
not permit contact via your telephone number, electronic address or via
any other means. It does not extract information from your hard drive or
steal personal information. We may also use a cookie so that our web server
will recognize your browser when you visit our site again. This will enable
us to provide features such as personalized greetings. Cookies allow you
to take full advantage of the most useful features of our site and we recommend
that you leave them turned on. However, If you do not wish to receive cookies
or wish to be informed of their transmission you may configure your browser
4. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- We may share your infromation with any present of future subsidiary of
- We may disclose your Personal Data to a third party if our parent company
or substantially all of its assets are aquired by a third party, in which
case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred
assets. We may use IP addresses for customer profiling purposes;
- We may disclose your Personal Data to a third party if we must comply
or to protect our rights, property or safety. "
5. Protection of Your Perrsonal Data
- Security is a high priority for us. We take appropriate precautions to
protect Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure,
alteration or destruction. "
6. Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow
a link to any of these websites, please have in mind they have their own
privacy policies. We accept no responsibility or liability for these policies.
This is why you should always check those policies before you submit Personal